Change Control Management in Projects
To qualify students to understand that the change needed to evolve or even to survive is a prerequisite of the ultimate management technique and is one of the greatest difficulties in the business field.
The organization needs to have their processes and their work team prepared and it needs to be mature enough to very fast adapt itself to the changes and ensure the success of its projects and operations.
Number of participants
Minimum 20 students per class
Project managers, project team members, sponsors and others stakeholders interested in the project management process.
Project management knowledge
Portuguese and English
Provided by the contractor. Worldwide attendance.
Number of PDU Provided
16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) are the measuring units issued by the Project Management Institute for the credential holders.
Introduction to change management
- Understanding the nature and necessity of change
- Influence of external and internal scenario
- Recognizing the uncertainties
- A question of survival
- Organizational processes mapping
- Maturity processes diagnosis
- Maturity projects diagnosis
Planning and implementing a project change management
- Cultural aspects
- Analysis of the organizational strategy
- Gap Analysis
- The role of communication
- The profile of the project implementers of change management
- Organizational Support
- Creating the plan for change management
- Setting performance indicators
- Implementing the project change management
- Organization culture and defects
- Market and competition
Keeping the organization on track
- Lessons learned
- Assessment of benefits
- Implement and monitor continuous improvement
Supported standards and methodologies
Project Management Institute (PMI)
- PMBOK® Guide
- PMI Practice Standard for Configuration Management
- Scrum Methodology