Project Scope Management
Understand how the correct scope definition and structuring is a decisive factor for the project success.
To qualify the students to manage scope ensuring that the project includes all the activities to be performed and facilitates the processes of formalizing the acceptance and the project scope documentation.
The course also aims to enable the students to control scope changes proposed by the client or project sponsor.
Estimated duration [?]
Number of participants
Minimum 20 students per class
Project managers, project team members, PMO members, planners and others stakeholders interested in the project management process.
Desirable project management knowledge.
Portuguese, English and Spanish
Provided by the contractor. Worldwide attendance.
Number of PDU Provided [?]
16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) are the measuring units issued by the Project Management Institute for the credential holders.
- 1. The context of Project Integration and Scope Management
- 2. The project phases
- 3. The project integration and scope management processes
- 4. The Scope Management processes
- 5. Detailing scope and project requirements
- 6. Initiating a project
- 7. Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- 8. Agile Methods for the Scope Definition