PMO – Project Management Office
Learn the secrets of a successful project management office with someone who has designed more than one hundred PMOs worldwide.
The purpose of the training is to qualify students in the PMO’s creation and implementation presenting the processes and best practices that have helped the organizations to increase the chances of success in your projects.
We will discuss the project manager and project team roles in the transition between the individual projects management and the project management conducted in a centralized manner. It will be discussed the importance of ensuring that aggregated projects and programs results are aligned with the strategic objectives of the organization’s project portfolio.
Scope of work
Estimated duration [?]
Number of participants
Minimum 20 students per class
Project managers, project team members, sponsors and others stakeholders interested in the project management process.
Advanced project management knowledge.
Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Provided by the contractor. Worldwide attendance.
Certification and PDUs [?]
16 All attendees will receive a certificate with this number of PDUs.
- 1. Projects Success and Failure
- 2. Organizational structures and their influences into the PMO creation
- 3. Project Management Office
- 4. PMO’s Scope of work
- 5. PMO and Portfolio Management
- 6. PMO and the project management maturity models
- 7. Project Management Office Implementation
- 8. PMO Planning and Administration