Ricardo Vargas is considered a leading expert in project management and strategy implementation. He is constantly invited to present workshops and speak at corporate events, conferences, and universities in Brazil and abroad. He has been a keynote speaker at events in over 40 countries.
Ricardo moves easily in all areas of project management and leadership, and has the ability to unite practical knowledge to effective results, presenting ideas and advanced concepts in a clear, simple and direct way; all this added to his unique charisma and personality.
He publishes, since 2007, in English and Portuguese, one of the most listened project management podcasts in the world, the 5 Minutes Project Management Podcast, and is the author of 15 books, one being a major best seller in Brazil: “Manual Prático do Plano de Projeto“, which since its first edition in 2006, has been adopted in various graduate and post-graduate courses.
Ricardo has talked about topics such the ones below. Feel free to suggest a new one to better suit your event.
- Leadership in Unstable Scenarios: Crisis and Civil Conflicts
- Building Highly Effective Teams
In Project Management
- Determining the ROI of Project Management
- The Biggest Project Management Trends
- How to prioritize your Portfolio using the Monte Carlo Simulation and other Techniques
- How to Transform Risks into Opportunities
- How to develop a career in Project Management
- The Ultimate Planning Skills to be a better Project Manager
- Is the Project Manager a super-hero?
- Working in Global Projects: Understanding Cultural Aspects