Ricardo Vargas is considered a leading expert in project management and strategy implementation. He has been a keynote speaker at events in over 40 countries.
Ricardo Vargas is considered a leading expert in project management, product development, crisis management and capital projects. He is constantly invited to present workshops and speak at corporate events, conferences, and universities in Brazil and abroad. He has been a keynote speaker at events in over 40 countries.
Ricardo moves easily in all areas of project management and leadership, and has the ability to unite practical knowledge to effective results, presenting ideas and advanced concepts in a clear, simple and direct way; all this added to his unique charisma and personality
He publishes, since 2007, in English and Portuguese, one of the most listened project management podcasts in the world, the 5 Minutes Podcast, and is the author of 15 books, one being a major bestseller in Brazil: “Manual Prático do Plano de Projeto“, which since its first edition in 2006, has been adopted in various graduate and post-graduate courses.
Ricardo has talked about topics such as the ones below. Feel free to suggest a new one to better suit your event.
- Leadership in Unstable Scenarios
- Building Highly Effective Teams
- Understanding Culture and Diversity
- Delivering Results in a VUCA Environment
- Leading and learning from Crisis
In Project Management
- Delivering Projects in a World in Transformation
- The 4th Industrial Revolution and its implications in Project Delivery
- The Project Economy
- New Trends in Project Delivery
- Impacts of Artificial Intelligence in the Project Economy
- Envisioning the Future of Work
- How to develop a career in Project Management
- Working in Global Projects: Understanding Cultural Aspects