Ricardo Vargas was a pioneer in the realm of business transformation. He knows that the term “transformation” can be applied to many different scenarios beyond the traditional “digital transformation” context. Transformation is, in its essence, a human pursuit that must be undertaken with dual attention to strategic intents and personal growth and development.
We understand there is no “one-size-fits-all" approach to agile transformation.
As a result, we help organizations adopt hybrid models that allow for sustainable growth and full utilization of existing talent. The full benefits of agile transformation can only be realized once you have considered the business context, the urgency of the need for change and the internal workforce profile.
Key issues addressed
Agile Project Management
Change your organization’s mindset and operating model with an agile makeover that helps you adapt and respond to a constantly shifting business environment.
True agile practices are based on strong team collaboration that allows organizations to test their challenges and react fast.
We can help you:
- Build an internal case for agile transformation
- Establish leader buy-in and commitment
- Trigger behavioural change among employees
- Design a Lean-Agile lifecycle and roadmap
- Apply Scrum Principles to all complex projects
- Optimize value streams and execution
- Create retrospective planning and execution
Organizations facing increased competition and market disruptions know that to be effective, Agile Transformation must be undertaken in all areas of the business, not just its technology.
Ricardo Vargas is one of the first certified consultants in SAFe® and has helped countless organizations achieve this mature approach to Agile, producing fast, adaptable and innovative solutions that not only respond to disruptive events but lead to ideas that disrupt markets themselves.
We can help with:
- Organizational assessment against Agile methodologies
- Scaling Agile using SAFe®
- Adoption of process adaptability skills
- Agile workforce design
- Creating innovation roadmaps
- Instilling technology readiness
- Reframing leadership and team culture
Our clients have unique needs that cannot be met by any single model of agile transformation. For that reason, we build and implement hybrid models that combine Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Ricardo Vargas is committed to taking the best parts of each methodology to find a tailored approach. We combine precise scope delivery with daily scrums while helping to create risk registers with Kanban methods.
We will help your organization:
- Plan coexistence of Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid methodologies
- Plan Agile sprints and scope definition
- Utilization of Agile Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Establishment of Scrum Master and Project Manager
- Improve WOW with Disciplined Agile delivery
- Iteration planning
The Agile Project Management Office (PMO) is a critical element in implementing the lean and agile practices essential to your transformation.
We have the experience to set up your Agile PMO so that it drives innovation and improves overall adaptability.
We can assist you with:
- Idea qualification and value streams
- Agile PMO team and cross-functional assignments
- Encouraging internal behavioural change
- Establishment of collaboration platforms
- Retrospective process implementation
- Implementation of Work in Progress (WIP) management strategies
- Development of communities of practice
- Agile health checks
Want to learn more?
Get in touch to learn more how Ricardo Vargas and his team can help your organization face and overcome future challenges.