With more than 18 years of working in portfolio management, Ricardo Vargas has been able to develop mathematical modeling using the Analytical Hierarchy Process, which allows us to compare different projects with different measurements of success.
With this process, you can compare the ROI of a large construction project with a new market campaign.
More than 30 of the world’s largest companies are using this process to help them manage their entire portfolio of initiatives.
Key issues addressed
Portfolio Selection and Optimization
We can help compare different projects using mathematical modeling and simulations.
In addition, we can help you with:
- Portfolio maturity assessment and gap analysis
- Design of portfolio management models
- Application of the Bayesian estimator to model the intangible benefits of administrative projects or those not directly measurable
- Comparison criteria definition
- Budget and financial reserves modeling
- Creation of portfolio performance indicators
We provide you with opportunities to revisit and re-evaluate your current portfolio after either external or internal disruptions.
We can also assist with:
- Scenario planning
- Current portfolio assessment
- Support for negotiations and change management
- Assistance with all aspect of operation
Want to learn more?
Get in touch to learn more how Ricardo Vargas and his team can help your organization face and overcome future challenges.